Like nothing ever happened...

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
There are some differences between the two pictures, can you spot them??

let's see how good you know the Mazdaspeed Protege...

Name at least 3 differences...

Well, judge goddamn it JUDGE!!
100_5079.JPG

100_5159.JPG

100_5160.JPG

100_5161.JPG

100_5162.JPG

100_5163.JPG

I see the badges. What about the bumper and exhaust? The bumper looks different I think and I'm sure the exhaust can't be a stock piece. I'm glad it's back in good condition though.

Congrats on getting her back and so quick too!! Only difference that I can spot is the Mazda and Mazdaspeed badges have swapped sides.

my guess

the taillights(no pink) and the emblems (are shiney ,not dull and swapped places) since there are two does that total 3? tahdah...lmk

the black tape around the windows. or the shininess of the wheels. i dunno if you're asking for changes over stock or between the pictures

Last edited:
well, whoever said swapped sides on the badges is right
also, they're chrome (protege5 and protege DX-LX-ES)
tailight is the OEM replacement (pinkish too) so bad guess
exhaust is the same straight-trhu tipe i've always had (i don't have a muffler)
glass is just that clean...not new...
and besides that, the rear trunk is off-centered to the right...
other than that, no differences
you can't even notice the place where they cut it
everything is so seemless...
gosh, i'm so happy

gimpo2 said:
the black tape around the windows. or the shininess of the wheels. i dunno if you're asking for changes over stock or between the pictures

hehe, u r late....the black tape was done 2 months ago...there was a whole discussion about it

i removed it myself

damages was $5,400
the trunk is out of alignment, i wanna take it back for them to see it
they've already ordered the original emblems, i liked that they changed the mazdaspeed emblem coz the other one was faded
but it looks gay with the chrome letters

i might keep the one that says mazda, coz i'm putting a "2.0 T" lettering and it goes with the Mazda logo....i'll see what i can do...

laterzz

Well...all I have to say would be HTF did u think that was bad enough to total ur car? I mean ive wrecked the front end on my car worse than twice and im still driving it, they missed your rear wheel right? So it was only body damage? Im glad they got your car fixed, it looks nice. My hood isnt centered anymore after my acidents either, but as with your trunk you cant notice it too much.

dude, i've never been in an accident that i cna't drive away from

the back tire, as i stated before..looks as if was gonna make aleft turn

anyways...got her back...my christmas present

oh, well whats up with those pics then? Did you ever post pics of it with no repair done?

newpics606.jpg

Copy Cat. I was the origional

Car looks good man, good to know you got it back. Now put the ghey altezzas back on and your set.

JOMO said:
newpics606.jpg

Copy Cat. I was the origional

Car looks good man, good to know you got it back. Now put the ghey altezzas back on and your set.
remember them s****?

lol

that was some fun times

Back