Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

Notboosted, Like the look of your ride. What type of roof wing is that, I've been looking for one.

Just starting to figure out some mods i wanna do with mine. Here's what ive got to start with...
attachment.php

Notboosted, Like the look of your ride. What type of roof wing is that, I've been looking for one.

Just starting to figure out some mods i wanna do with mine. Here's what ive got to start with...
attachment.php

hey thanks ! I traded someone off the forums for a OEM mazdaspeed 3 wing same color. It just happened to work out.. we both wanted eachothers wings haha

NOTBOOSTED: what type of front grill is that and what type of lower mesh is that between the fogs?

The grill I got off ebay, the mesh for the upper and lower grill I got from customcargrills.com. I just cut out the old lower grill, put in mesh, glued in place and the little pegs from the old one holding it on. Its not going anywhere!

Last edited:
no worries... they are similar designs and i didnt come out anywhere in this thread saying what the wheels are, i can understand the mix up

no worries... they are similar designs and i didnt come out anywhere in this thread saying what the wheels are, i can understand the mix up

yeah my bad again.. are you gunna powdercoat them any color? cause they do look good the stock color they are.

im not going to powdercoat them, i got a plan to refinish them over this winter though

and no worries dude im not upset, i dont expect everyone to know what kind of wheels they are haha

Latest posts

Back