Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

*puts on his fire resistant jacket*

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

FLAME ON! ;)

Wow. Really? Rofl. Can't believe you did that. There's actually one guy that comes to my store pretty often.
He drives a VW Cabrio with wheel covers that cover up the whole wheel with the VW logo, and I saw him actually have the "chameleon" under-side lights.
But he's a nice guy so I don't really make fun of him.

Wow. Really? Rofl. Can't believe you did that. There's actually one guy that comes to my store pretty often.
He drives a VW Cabrio with wheel covers that cover up the whole wheel with the VW logo, and I saw him actually have the "chameleon" under-side lights.
But he's a nice guy so I don't really make fun of him.

chameleon under lights? If it changes different colors the ones I have does the same. I think I spent half hr tonight outside on my driveway since the lights dances with the music. goes well with trance/techno. lol.

chameleon under lights? If it changes different colors the ones I have does the same. I think I spent half hr tonight outside on my driveway since the lights dances with the music. goes well with trance/techno. lol.

Hahah. Yeah. I tried to get footwell lights for mine, but they turned out to be crappy pos lights that are powered by the outlet in the car...
They were multi-colored, with different settings, but it would never stay at one. Sucked big time.
Waste of 20 dollars.

Back