KW Build Thread

Does Airrex make shorter rear shocks already? Or is that gonna have to be custom built by them?

Not sure. Luckily it's not an air strut but just a regular strut. But maybe they can do something. I'll see how it looks after I roll them and go from there.

Also News Update I actually WON Best Suspension. So that makes me feel great. Lol trying to see if I am supposed to get a trophy for that as our show was interrupted by the weather. I'm trying to build a resume for a sponsorship from Airrex.

Thanks!
Here's the pic IFO took. I took it from there gallery. They timed it just right...my goofy ass is in it. As you can tell I am significantly taller than the car. Never had space issues though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 187
I got some extra cash at the moment. And I can't decide between a factory spoiler for $55. Or a KenStyle Spoiler for $170. I'm leaning towards the factory because I can put my other money else where. More for less.

Depends on what kind of deal you can work out. The spoiler is pretty pricey. I know you gotta make your money but 3d carbons stuff seems to be a bit over priced. I want the side skirts too but damn at $200 a pop, my wallet begs for mercy.

So contacted Cliff Wallace owner of IFO and I was supposed to get my trophy. So I get to pick it up at their event in Tulsa June 9th. Maybe get another while I'm there.

Car looks incredible. One of my cars just won "Best Old School" at Import Faceoff in Columbus. Congrats, buddy!

Back