Kelly Tires

eting_pro5

:
'03 Pro5
I need a new set of rear tires, so I took them into Belle Tire, asked them to replace them with the same thing (Yokohama Avid H4S) and asked them to match the TireRack.com price.

They say ok, and tell me to wait a few days to get the tires in stock. I picked up the car yesterday and then noticed late today that I'm not riding on Yokohamas, but a pair of Kelly Fierce tires.

So I called and asked what the hell was up with that...the price was cheaper than the TireRack.com price match for Yokohamas, but nobody ever told my I was getting Kellys.

The guy claimed he told me on the phone and that he couldn't find any Yokohamas in 85 Belle Tire stores when he initially looked.

Called me back tonight and said he had a set of Yokos on the way from Indiana now.

But the real question is: Are Kelly tires any good, or are they total s***? There is a serious lack of information (in terms of pricing and reviews) anywhere on the web? Would I have been better off to save my additional $10/tire and stuck with the Kellys?

Back