K&N Typhoon part# for Protege5

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 107pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=142 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 107pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5193" width=142><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 107pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=142 height=18>69-6020TR</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>heres the part number i used, the last letter indicates what color you want the pipes to be coated. Mine are red. you can go on the K&N webiste to make sure you get the right number for whatever color you want.

Navy... how do you lke it? I have been thinking baout getting one, but can't really seem to justify the price as compared to others.....

As soon as i put it on i could tell a difference both sound and the feel of the acceleration. Plus it looks sweet imo. Install was a piece of cake, although i didn't really like where they put the coolant resevoir, i have the chrome catch can now instead. i finally got my car dynoed today, and with a mazda speed axle back, the typhoon intake, and an OBX exhaust header I ran 120hp at something like 5800rpm, and 130 peak torque at about 3500 rpm. So definate gains over stock, but not sure how much for the intake alone.

I just got mine today. Did anyone else get the wrong directions for the last 2 pages? It's for another application.

Back