K&N AIR FILTER

I talked to a guy who sells tornado and ams oil products, He told me that the K&N filters lets in a lot of dirt which damages the car in the future. He also told he saw couple cases like that when people brought in their car to install the tornado....Have Anyone heard anything like this?

I had the tornado and didn't work that well. I've got a k&N now and it's been good.

outlaw_mp5 said:
I talked to a guy who sells tornado and ams oil products, He told me that the K&N filters lets in a lot of dirt which damages the car in the future. He also told he saw couple cases like that when people brought in their car to install the tornado....Have Anyone heard anything like this?

I have had K&N filters and all sorts of vehicles for years including an 87 Ranger which went 287,000 miles without and engine rebuild. You just got to clean it regularly and if you drive in conditions where it can get more dirt then clean it more.

K&N has been around for decades. They came up with the filter technology used. The tornado is a recent item, with several news people and online studies showing it does not work. Who do you trust the most?

Back