Just Tinted My MPS 1 Hr. Ago

(pics)

MSP.JPG

Last edited:
So how are you dealing with not opening your windows so far? I'm getting tint this week (probably friday) and I'm hoping I can resist and keep the windows closed.

after it gets tinted, try to keep it in the sun as much as possible... MSP4EVER, who did you go to down here for the tint?

Keep it in the sun & make a big note to yourself like I did. I'm assuming it's LLumar, but what % & who did it?

It will get rid of the tint. I just got 20% on my fronts windows(the rest already had 20%) and I love it. 5 looks better, but I just can't handle the reduced vision. And it would cost more...

zach34 said:
It will get rid of the tint. QUOTE]
Do you mean you can never roll down your windows, or just for a few days after you get the tint?????? I was going to have this done, but if I cant put my windows down anymore I wouldn't bother....but I think you mean only for a few days since you can get lifetime warrantys on these tints.

-DaViper

Looks nice. When I got mine done on my Accord 3 years ago, Metalic tint was what everyone is getting. I have had no problems with it. Is this what is still conversidered the "new" stuff or is there something better now?

2 or 3 days and you're good(2thumbs) Oh and tint looks great, cops would have a field day with ya around here. There is a yellow IS300 with same tint as you, and every now and then you will see him with the two front windows clear (24 hours to take it off and ticket is ripped up) and then later he will have them re-tinted. Guess if you got the money(thumb)

after it gets tinted, try to keep it in the sun as much as possible... MSP4EVER, who did you go to down here for the tint?
Street Unit You know where is Tropical Ford, in front of that dealer is a shop where they do audio systems and all that kind of stuff...And I paid $120

When I had mine done, the recommended not opening the window for 5 days and keeping it out in the sun. I waited a week and everything turned out fine.

i got mine done at 20% and every now and then i will get pulled over but no tickets just a warning. 5% imo is too dark but it does look the best.

its illegal here to get that...the legal limit is like 25%
my bro got 20 on his protege and looks nice..i have 35 and just looks dull.

Back