Just One More Reason to Love this Forum!

debbi

:
Mazda Protege 5
I've been fiddle-farting around on this forum for almost two years now and only within the last few months have actively started posting, etc..... Even though I don't "know" any of you, you have all made me feel a part of this community (even though I haven't contributed much of anything) and I consider you all as friends! Anyway, my newest reason to LOVE this forum is that I actually get to meet one of you tomorrow - turns out that Xclusive (Kerstan) who is a brand new P5owner of less than a week only lives about 5-10 miutes away and is coming over to check out the roof rack I was getting ready to post in the for sale forum. We both have silver 03s too.... I'm so excited!

I can't thank Debbi enough! She took the time to teach me all the ins and outs of my new baby: problems to look for, useful accessories, and general points of advice. She even printed How To's to go along with my new roof rack! :)

Thanks for really making me feel welcome. I look forward to being a regular contributor as I grow with my car.

Thanks all

Back