Just installed turbo and need help!!!!

Yes I know that and I will once I buy a cable to connect to laptop. Today I got a cel for PO134 which is for o2 sensor bank1 sensor 1 no activity. I think it was possible that when putting the ecu back into the place one of the wires might have came out from its connector. I got to check on that this week.

did you resist the o2 sensor to keep back a CEL? if so, the resistor may be bad now. also, all of the afr readings seem to be right. 11 is nominal for afr, but don't expect to constantly stay there. 15 is fine at idle.

I have a feeling when after i connected the ss afc to the car ecu and put the ecu back into place that one of the o2 wire connections got loose. Deff will pull that apart friday when I have a chance to get at it. That would deff explain the cel since the wire might have gotten disconnected which causes an open in the circuit. Will post more on that towards the weekend.

did you resist the o2 sensor to keep back a CEL? if so, the resistor may be bad now. also, all of the afr readings seem to be right. 11 is nominal for afr, but don't expect to constantly stay there. 15 is fine at idle.

A resister? The ss afc instructions mentioned nothing about that.

are you using a standalone to manage the turbo? or the SS?
i might be pulling a auto on my msp until i find a bellhousing and im wondering if you have to modify anything?...what ECU did you use?

are you using a standalone to manage the turbo? or the SS?
i might be pulling a auto on my msp until i find a bellhousing and im wondering if you have to modify anything?...what ECU did you use?

I'm using the ssafc as the piggyback and my oem es ecu. An auto on a msp? That cannot be done. You would need an ecu from an automatic plus wire harness. Plus your tachometer won't work with that conversion. Why not just find a manual trans for any 3rd gen?

b/c, i only need the bellhousing, i have a msp trans with 16K miles...i have a FAT hole in the bellhousing

picture time!!!!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Damn how that happen? The internals ok? Why no luck finding another manual trans?

b/c this economy blows..im out of a job with no car :(
it happened when mazda decide to be cheap and build this car of s***!!
so many problems...i mean i work on cars all day...but ****!!! mazda must have be high when building the speed...stock rods, pistons, LSD failure, cracking manifold, transmission built of the most poorest aluminum that exist on earth!! piece of s*** plastic IC piping including the diesel intercooler...why couldn't have they at least built the engine...i guess they got lazy and said **** it, lets put a turbo on there and call it a day!!! and the motherfucking wastegate too...

ps, the car was barely hit on the passenger fender...i have fixed cars with much greater damage with the transmission still intact. In fact i just got done parting out a s70 volvo with all aluminum block, transmission and head..and this car was ****** up, front end and side collision..but the drivetrain was flawless...

im not here to trash mazda just venting a little (wink)(flame2)(lol2)

Last edited:
no problem dude, im a chill person with a mazda, with money being so limited, i cant afford a transmission right now

Back