Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

Wrongpress and Levitron

Friends! please, add me to your request,

lets still together we are 3 now!

I ordered mine on november 4 , and i had to wait almost 1 month to get the car, on november 28th, people got their car before me even if they ordered 3 weeks after...

Maybe we can put an email together and bother mazda canada,

wronpress: even if you dont play video game, you can still sell the whole bunch for 150-200 so it worth the effort!

"you can still sell the whole bunch for 150-200 so it worth the effort!"

Yep - I already own an Xbox so I'm selling this to a buddy for a couple-few hundred of Christmas cash!

I want some toys too :D

To be fair though, I went in on November 22 and picked her up on November 25. I guess I don't really qualify huh?

Re: Re: Re: Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

wongpres said:
Yeah, Shroud, like Levitron, I want to know too.

For me, I ordered my Mazda3 on Nov 22 for April '04 delivery. A Toronto newspaper advertised the XBox offer in the newspaper today so I called my dealer to see if I could get in on it. He said no because my purchase agreement is dated Nov 22 and he said he couldn't do anything about it. I then said, why don't we re-sign the purchase agreement but dated today (Dec) and he still said no. Needless to say, I'm not very happy with this dealer. Tons of people referred me to them because 'they will go above the call of duty and bend over backwards for you', yet in my experience they've done none of this, nothing at all.

So Shroud let us know when your purchase agreement was signed and when your delivery date is. I may go to Mazda Canada about this matter.

What dealership was this?? I'm sure the guys in T.O. would be interested in this.
That sucks, not even for the dollar value of a Xbox but purely on principal.

Dre said:
I want some toys too :D

To be fair though, I went in on November 22 and picked her up on November 25. I guess I don't really qualify huh?

Yeah, i got mine november 28 after almost a month of waiting

just 2 &%#" working days before the offer took place... :bs:

:mad:

i want the box

Back