Just bought NFS-underground

i have the GCNB version!! IUt's amazing, almost no load time and it runs in THX. Can't beat that. I'm running the miata now, runs good, but I highly doubt that a stock lancer is going to outrun a stock miata in a drag race!
It's got very unrealistic handeling and power ratings.....some of these cars are ass and they fly like a porsche

I'm downloading it right now will buy if it warrants it, NFSHP2 rules, love driving the Murcielago

the drag racing is neat, but very unrealistic. When can we have a REAL racing game. One that even after installing intake, exhaust, ignition system, wheels, brakes, etc you only get .3s in the quartermile.

Yeah game is not that realistic , but its very addictive. I got a miata sitting on 17 inch racing harts already. SOON IT WILL HAVE BOOST.

Is the WRX even in the game??My first car that I bought was the Civic Si and then when I got the Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS,it felt slower(this is w/ all the Stage 1 upgrades including NoS and turbo).I guess it could be the weight that the 4WD adds.Anyways,I think the drag mode is crazy,it really gives you the sense of going that fast and just hoping you don't total your car.Drift mode is cool too_Oh yeah,I got the Konig Glides in gunmetal for my Impreza.I might just trade it in for a lighter car. :D

i dont think stats are big part of this game....after re-reading the instruction manual it appears the main focus is on looking good. You can get bonus multipliers for having more nenon lights..I personally kept them off to keep the car "light", but I make double points now that I have them installed....very cheesy.

lol I had this a week ago but I haven't played it yet... sounds interesting. Just got XIII and MTG: Battlegrounds

im a little hesitant about buying this game. i read it only has like 20 cars. if im gonna drop a fiddy ($50) on agame with only 20 cars, it better be a damn good game.

again, I'll ask since it wasn't answered before....how? / why?

I don't like paying for cars, thats why I usually just steal them.

Oops, EDIT forgot to call BS. even if he got an illegal bootleg copy you should still have BS called on you. Piracy kils the video game market and puts good companies out of business.

On a side note, I often get beta copies of games from the manufacturers. I just finished up with the new Everquest: Norath on PS2....garbage, dont get it.

i got the game and played it last night.. then this morning my xbox isn't working right

now i gotta bring it in for warranty work (had it for almost 2 years)

so can someone list the cars in the game so i can decide if i buy this or the new medal of honor?

Back