Just bought NFS-underground

Is that for PC or console? I used to love NFS3 (although the realism was nowhere as good as GT3) & I'm kinda interested to see if this is any good.

By the way, the correct link is www.electronicboutique.com (no S)

Off topic, but do you have an pics of your car? It looks like you have a nice plan going there.

the 19th. for the playstation. black majik here ya go
<break>/members/zoomzoom02/mycarold.jpg

/members/zoomzoom02/6pro.jpg

/members/zoomzoom02/6prolipselude.jpg

Last edited:
zoomzoom02 said:
the 19th. for the playstation. black majik here ya go
<break>/members/zoomzoom02/mycarold.jpg

Did someone write NOS on your car & what's up with the black stripes? :confused:

it got keyed, and that was for a car club(caution mp3), but the mp3s all got totalled. so new bumper, now its clean

I got mine on preorder 2 weeks ago, the projected release date is the 20th up here :( or maybe that was my anonymous call I got from my cell phone...hmmm time to go check the # heheh

is there sopposed to be damage? Hey what all Mazdas are there going to be in the game, I know the Miata is, and the RX-7, what about the RX-8???

I got mine today too from EBX(preorder),PS2 version.This game kicks ass.One cool thing is when your on the starting line,you can press the NOS button and your car will spit out smoke(ala Skyline from 2F2F).But I'm not sure why they put a Peugeot 206 in the game????:confused:

The Peugeot went in because this game gets released around the world. The Peugeot is a very popular tuner car in Europe.

the puegot kicks ass!! I would equate it to the WRX. Both are base models of their respective rally cars. Both have turbos from the factory. Both are very nimble and quick.

I'm personally representing for the "M". My miata is all stage 2 right now and I'm just now getting the hang of the drift course.

I have it for the xbox, its pretty good, without a doubt the best NFS title so far! Congrats PHRiSCo!

Just wish a game would come out with a protege! :D

Sent you a pm PHRiSCo, do you know my friend out there at EA?

Back