Join Online Club Protege Squad!!

AZDriftR

:
1991 323, 1987 BMW 535i, 1988 BMW 325is
http://my.prostreetonline.com/member/AZDriftR/team.asp

sign up ppl we need to at least make it into the #2 place of all the clubs. we r in 3rd now and almost 4th. all you have to do is register it costs nothing and we can make the proteges #1.

this is a repost but it was posted in the GA section and i figured more ppl would see it here. peace

and we will accept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure you tell lots about the mods you have as far as turboing it. they eat that s*** up.

it takes a second to navigate, then its easy, the main guy JDM p5 has to get your message then put you on the team, it usually takes a day and he only has computer access at work.

u go to the "your web page" part on the home site and go in your album and delete

Haha, that site is like, impossible to navigate. I ****** around for an hour trying to upload pics and gave up. I had someone else less impatient than me do it for me.
Sign up, though...it's only kinda stupid, but considering the competition is Honda/Mitsu ricer-boys, we need to show them up.

bump again! lets beat out that SHO team. they are a group of all types of car. we r 3rd gen specific protege, it would be awsome to show them out. oh and dont forget to vote for your team mates...all 10's ;)

Latest posts

Back