Jackstands

protege02

:
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
does anyone have 2 jack stands that i could borrow for the weekend? im trying to install my motor mount inserts. thanks

but if you don't want to spend that, i have two plus two of Andrew's and I have two ramps, oh and a floor lift. uh scratch that last one.

Or, you could get Todd to hold it up for you while you work on it, judging from his performance at the move, manhandling that couch with Andrew at the other end, he's a BEAST!

aMaffmove10.jpg

but if you don't want to spend that, i have two plus two of Andrew's and I have two ramps, oh and a floor lift. uh scratch that last one.

on that note.......... any chance of me getting those back in the forseeable future? lol

I wouldn't count on it, he enjoys looking at them and thinking about you.

just kidding scott.

coo, is anyone in the alpharetta area? also, scott are you going to be at home later on? i've been shopping all day, and i have to go back with some people, so i'll be back in the area around 6ish. thanks

SURE it's based on time...you just want to have your way with me, like you did Andrew and the couch (refer to above posted picture) :p

G.A.C.C. ftw

Last edited:
on a related note, I got a set of 4 today that the miata will be spending the better part of the winter on ;)

Back