Ist anniversary of Mazda5 ownership

KBrian

Contributor
:
02' Protege5
This weekend marks one year of ownership.

Our 2007 Brilliant Black GT 5 speed had 18000 km when we paid 16700 (before tax) for it last year.

In the past year, we have driven 16000km, spent $2000 on fuel, averaged 23 mpg (US), added a block heater and rear-step bumper plate ($250), bought winter tires and wheels ($700), had service twice ($230), had the A/C belt and idler assem. replaced and front discs resurfaced under warranty, bought from ebay and not installed window tint and a CD player I thought was a CD changer ($75) and paid off one year of five on our $300/month car loan.

Ownership experience? Overall-priceless!

BTW, this is my almost 500th post in a year (Damn, missed it by that much!)

(alright)

Last edited:
Good to hear kbrian!(drinks)

I am just a few months away from our 5 year 70,000 mile anniversary!(boom06)

As you can tell from the list below, this is the longest I have ever held on to a single vehicle!(loser)

This weekend marks one year of ownership.

Our 2007 Brilliant Black GT 5 speed had 18000 km when we paid 16700 (before tax) for it last year.

In the past year, we have driven 16000km, spent $2000 on fuel, averaged 23 mpg (US), added a block heater and rear-step bumper plate ($250), bought winter tires and wheels ($700), had service twice ($230), had the A/C belt and idler assem. replaced and front discs resurfaced under warranty, bought from ebay and not installed window tint and a CD player I thought was a CD changer ($75) and paid off one year of five on our $300/month car loan.

Ownership experience? Overall-priceless!

BTW, this is my almost 500th post in a year (Damn, missed it by that much!)

(alright)

Haha youre slacking

Back