Is the ms3 limited edition??

spike blue

:
2007 mazda CX-7,Kia sephia 2006 Audi A4 Sline
just wonder if the ms3 is limited edition o mazda is going to make more for next year like the ms6???

Since there has been no word of any other mazdaspeed model debuting anytime soon and the death of the MS6 this year the MS3 will most likely be around until the Mazda 3 gets redesigned in another two or three years. However, look for the next mazdaspeed model to be done to the current generation miata.

There will only be 5000 MS3's build for the 2007 model year. But there will most likely be a bigger batch for 2008.

You'll be able to snag one up. I actually was going to wait for the next model year because I'm sure that mazda will come out with different colors and darker wheels for the 2008's. I had a laser blue msp and loved the color and wanted a similar blue on the ms3. But I really liked the silver when I saw it up close so I went with it.

lol i used to have a laser blue msp too , but i dicide to get the cx-7 i love how i rides lol!!! It faster than my the msp i used to have!!! I will wait and get one next year or so!!!

I wonder if mazda will ever eventually come out with a mazdaspeed model of the miata's if/after they release a new batch of the ms3.

A few guys at mazda usa said since th e3 as redisighned, and release of the ms3 they will be th esame no redesign till at least 2010. and there will be an ms3 next year. It will stay fwd (they wont go awd cause of the ms6)

Back