is street unit's manifold custom or not? NO BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
subscriping for later i may have information for you later. Gotta varify my information.

********** said:
Well azian6er, thanks for all the debate and different threads. There are already 4 manis on order.
Any publicity is good publicity. :D Maybe azn6er will end up helping you in the long run.

I don't see how he crossed the line. I can see his point. This is a 626 manifold, you said so your self. Yes some one found a way to make it work. GREAT! But what isn't great is the jacked up price. But thats cool. Somebody will by and then let out whats been done to it and then we can copy it. Like I said before, (and yes I've ran several auto shops so I know about profits) you shouldn't try to make all of your money on just the first couple of parts sold. You could break the price down and make it alittle more affordable. You could have come out from the start and said it was a reworked 626 manifold and. But you didn't. Your 500+ price and the fact that you said it WASN'T a 626 mani is what turned this into a b**** session. azian6er might be a jerk on other threads but he did call this right and from what I can tell helped the protege community.

********** said:
Well azian6er, thanks for all the debate and different threads. There are already 4 manis on order.

your sincere welcome. I actually am happy that you are making money. I have nothing against that. Its the "shadyness" i have an issue with.

-Bryan

Hughes412 said:
I don't see how he crossed the line. I can see his point. This is a 626 manifold, you said so your self. Yes some one found a way to make it work. GREAT! But what isn't great is the jacked up price. But thats cool. Somebody will by and then let out whats been done to it and then we can copy it. Like I said before, (and yes I've ran several auto shops so I know about profits) you shouldn't try to make all of your money on just the first couple of parts sold. You could break the price down and make it alittle more affordable. You could have come out from the start and said it was a reworked 626 manifold and. But you didn't. Your 500+ price and the fact that you said it WASN'T a 626 mani is what turned this into a b**** session. azian6er might be a jerk on other threads but he did call this right and from what I can tell helped the protege community.

Some of this is true and some is not. Please read all 5 threads.

That's awesom I already have 8 people waiting on their customized tornado's too. You wanna buy some cullen. I will give you a wholesale discount. They aren't the actual tornado's because i customized to make it that much better. So you could sell it as the Street Unit tornado or even typhoon.

Hughes412 said:

werd and the truth shall set you free.

-Bryan

also, i realized my mistake and asked for the thread to be deleted. I pride myself on being honest and truthful, not derogatory. I made a mistake and i asked for the thread to be deleted.

********** said:
Some of this is true and some is not. Please read all 5 threads.

what the hell kind of answer is this? This isnt "where's waldo" wtf

********** said:
If you cannot call, it proves you are out to start trouble rather than to get "answers."

so if i call will i get answers or are you gonna b**** at me. Im civil, and am just asking for a civil answer.

-bryan

********** said:
You are far from civil. You are an e-thug.

oh is that what they are calling saavy consumers these days lol?

Ill call you but i dont want it to be a b**** fest. If you tell me what you changed, not specifics, just an overview, from the 626 mani then i will call.

ANother thing, how are you even going to know what was changed if you didnt even "know" it was based off a 626 manifold?
-Bryan

azian6er said:
oh is that what they are calling saavy consumers these days lol?

Ill call you but i dont want it to be a b**** fest. If you tell me what you changed, not specifics, just an overview, from the 626 mani then i will call.

ANother thing, how are you even going to know what was changed if you didnt even "know" it was based off a 626 manifold?
-Bryan

You don't stop. Good day.

********** said:
You don't stop. Good day.

he just asked you a valid question, and you didnt answer. if you didn't know initally that it was based off of a 626 manifold, then how the hell do you even know whats different. he shouldn't have to call you for answers a lot of the members want. just answer his questions in a civil manner in this thread without beating around the bush saying he's crossing the line and for him to call you. just answer, plain and simple.

I dont think the SU mani is over priced. I would cost me $400 to get my intake mani ported and polished, plus i wouldnt be able to drive my car for a couple of days. Im glad that we have guys like Cullen workin for the protege community and making parts for our cars. Just appreciate his product, and if you dont think its legit dont buy it.

97Protegedx said:
I dont think the SU mani is over priced. I would cost me $400 to get my intake mani ported and polished, plus i wouldnt be able to drive my car for a couple of days. Im glad that we have guys like Cullen workin for the protege community and making parts for our cars. Just appreciate his product, and if you dont think its legit dont buy it.

its $545 before port and polish.

so its ok for the guy to be uncivil & acuse him of things without any knowledge & then expect a civil answer? I think not...

RXMmazdaspeed said:
he just asked you a valid question, and you didnt answer. if you didn't know initally that it was based off of a 626 manifold, then how the hell do you even know whats different. he shouldn't have to call you for answers a lot of the members want. just answer his questions in a civil manner in this thread without beating around the bush saying he's crossing the line and for him to call you. just answer, plain and simple.

Listen azian6er you are a ****, plain and simple. And BTW when you post, get your info straight, I burned some vacuum hoses on my motor, and now, everything is back to normal.

this thread is not uncivil... he made this thread for the purpose. he posted pictures that appear to be the same, and he wants some questions answered, as do other members. if not for asian6er, then for us members who are also curious.

when you accuse a vendor of wanting to swindle people out of money w/ out hard facts to back you, you are being un civil....

RXMmazdaspeed said:
this thread is not uncivil... he made this thread for the purpose. he posted pictures that appear to be the same, and he wants some questions answered, as do other members. if not for asian6er, then for us members who are also curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back