Ironman CDA

bonesmp5

:
Protege5
anyone here know someone in this -- my girlfriend is doing it and is about an hour into her run (woot 26 miles)

she's hoping to finish before 10pm

so when did she finish? we went down there yesterday, but didnt stay long because of the millions of people.

she finished at 9:41pm -- so her total time was 14:41.26
they had a live feed of the finish line and was able to watch her cross -- the really cool thing was my mom, 2 sisters, her mom and dad were there and they ran the last 20ft to the finish line with her ---

she beat her Florida time by 11 minutes, but she had a hard bike ride -- she called and told me she has never had that rough of a ride before :(
had she had good bike time, she would have crossed the finish at 13:23.45 ---

sam1 said:
so when did she finish? we went down there yesterday, but didnt stay long because of the millions of people.

man i thought this was in portland, because if it was it would have sucked with that heat yesterday

it was still 90+ that day, so it wasn't good triathalon weather by any means. Anyways, tell her congrats for even finishing! those racers are amazing, it makes me tired even watching them. =)

she called today and told me how soar she was :( she said that she might have to walk up the stairs backwords -- lol

and she is all ready planning on another one -- (hand)

Back