interior LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfeejayx

:
07 MS6 Sport
I got a bunch of LEDs sitting around. Perfect for the interior. Got them on my car and they really light stuff up.

Got enough for 2 sets of interiors: dome lights front (2) and back (2), two front doors, and vanity mirrors. 6 big and 4 small.

$20 a set shipped. Price this out on Superbrightleds and it comes out to like about $40 + ship with domes that only have 1SMD.

These dome light bulbs are 4 SMDs, the vanity light single SMD. They put out lots of light.

PM me

380bd552.jpg

Last edited:
looks like any other leds in the interior. I tried taking a shot with my phone, just comes out like crap. as you can see the shot of the leds didn't come out too good either.

both sets shipped. i put an extra of each led in there for each of you for good measure. if they ever go out, you won't have to go find a pair real quick to match color.

Got'em installed today! :D thanks soooooo much :) Super easy install and the look awesome!

Before:
079.jpg

After:
081.jpg

thanks for posting after pics and review. got some more interest so i'll order a few more sets soon.

got mine today, gonna install them tomorrow :D

wow, shipping to Canada takes a week and a half? going to have to keep that in mind. Worbit, when did you get yours?

Last edited:
I got mine last week some time.....wednesday I think. I just took forever to install them >.<

I'm getting some requests for these. if you want them, PM me. I'm going to get my hands on a bunch when I get back in town in a couple weeks. Also, I finally got good tower LEDs for the headlights. They are straight white, cuz I think they go better with the headlights (interior lights have the slightest hint of blue). I'm going to say $26 shipped in the US if you want the set with a pair of the towers also. please PM me soon, I'm going to try to have my buddy get them and have them ready for me when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back