Idea for tailights

that "cover" idea can be done w/ vinyl... dont wanna burst your bubble but its not THAT original :) I already have a shop seeing if a buddy of theirs can make em for me on my MP3... when he's done ill put up pics and ppl can probably order em... and I'll see if theyre interested in makin P5 ones too... just need a P5 to work from... and the way were gonna take care of that reflector problem is.. well... dont cover the reflector (ingenious eh?).. but seriously.. its gonna be like the APC altezzas for the MP3... there is still a "strip" on the side.

but wait! some of you still say... well it wont match the car... the pain will be different... and to you I say.. no.. your wrong! lol :) actually... the vinyl stickers are reflective enough to still look good, and I'm having the guy custom color match the vinyl to the laser blue mica paint :) (think about eyelids... they match paint pretty damn well if you get em QUALITY made...)

but yah... that photoshop pic u "adjusted" looks PIMP... i think the covers will look better on the p5 than they will on my MP3...

Peace... I'll keep you posted

InitialDMP5, I realy like that look on the Blue P5. I think it look a lot better than Altezza......

I have to see how it can look on my MP3..... paint in blue!

where did you find those altezzas??? i really wana know and what are they running???

(silverp5)
remember a zoom zoom zoom and a vroom vroom vroom

4DRMP5ATR said:
where did you find those altezzas??? i really wana know and what are they running???

(silverp5)
remember a zoom zoom zoom and a vroom vroom vroom

I have a feeling that those are NOT P5 altezzas. It looks like they are from another car and just photoshopped on to a P5.

talon4x4 said:

I have a feeling that those are NOT P5 altezzas. It looks like they are from another car and just photoshopped on to a P5.

yeah i figured that after i saw the red one if you look closely they like dont align right.....from the fender to the hatch and bumper its all off

4DRMP5ATR said:

yeah i figured that after i saw the red one if you look closely they like dont align right.....from the fender to the hatch and bumper its all off

If you are talking about the pics I put up on this page they were photoshopped onto the car. I don't really have altezzas on my car. I was just showing what they would look like on another P5.

yes i wuz talkin about the pics photoshopped on the red waggon but i went to the web site homie posted and its fore real i guess their aight lights i like the cover idea better or maybe if they did the altezzas in carbon fiber or something ya know

Hmmm, I still do not believe that those particular lights are for a P5 (even the ones on the site). They look like lights from a Civic hatch and the site makes it sound like the lights would be special ordered and if they get enough orders, they would then create them. I mean, c'mon, 6 months for delivery!! I would like to know if anybody order's them and gets them anytime soon. I think it would be pretty cool if somebody where to actually produce a paintable plastic cover that would have the same effect that the original poster was trying to describe. Just my .02

Peace
Griff

InitialDMP5 said:
well I got that pic and put them on a p5 I dunno, whaddya guys think? maybe if it was CF inside instead of that clear stuff, or just black...
p5_w-altezzas.jpg
can you tell me were you can buy those i think they would look sweet on my yellow p5 thanks and tell me how much they are(yellowp5)

Honestly the thing i dislike the most about the P5 are the tailights
however the only replacement i could actually see myself doin is the JDM tailights found on the Familia Sport20...those are HOT
Where can I get a set of those???

Cool,I wouldn't mind getting the tailight covers (1st idea and pic),but I don't know about the Eurolights(Altezza lights).They're everywhere even on trucks and SUV's.

Protege01MP3 said:
that "cover" idea can be done w/ vinyl... dont wanna burst your bubble but its not THAT original :) I already have a shop seeing if a buddy of theirs can make em for me on my MP3... when he's done ill put up pics and ppl can probably order em... and I'll see if theyre interested in makin P5 ones too... just need a P5 to work from... and the way were gonna take care of that reflector problem is.. well... dont cover the reflector (ingenious eh?).. but seriously.. its gonna be like the APC altezzas for the MP3... there is still a "strip" on the side.

but wait! some of you still say... well it wont match the car... the pain will be different... and to you I say.. no.. your wrong! lol :) actually... the vinyl stickers are reflective enough to still look good, and I'm having the guy custom color match the vinyl to the laser blue mica paint :) (think about eyelids... they match paint pretty damn well if you get em QUALITY made...)

but yah... that photoshop pic u "adjusted" looks PIMP... i think the covers will look better on the p5 than they will on my MP3...

Peace... I'll keep you posted

I was just wondering how your are making out with the vinyl cover idea and if there is enough demand to make them for the p5.

guys!!!! just look at the reflection of the rear bumper on tha black p5 u can see the stock tail lights. tha altezzas are FAKE!!!!!!

Back