i killed it

dipmode321

:
mazda6 gunmetal 20% tint, intake, gunmetal 17'' rims (icons)
guys have murdered my mazda6 i ******* burned the clutch,wore out the rod bearings, popped both my tires and dented my scrap panel in just 6 months over $5,000 in damages now i have to sell it :( :( :( :( :( :( :( .

whoa easy hot rodding it around. Its a lesson bro, dont sweat it man just how it was meant to be though. Just buy a less expensive car thats stick and take the time to learn how to do it right and now you know but hot rodding it around costs you man.

no no no i learned how to drive stick on my sis's 240sx the mazda6 was the first one i owned

cool but you dont just drop the clutch from 3rd to 1st to go faster it hurts the car and nwo you know what it does. I know how you feel budy but imagine how your car felt. And powershifting to here the tire sreecch doesnt help eithier.

Damn! I beat the crap out of my Honda and it kept taking it! 45,000 miles under boost. Stock clutch with 196,000 miles on it. Tires were getting down to the belts. It was still a badass when I sold it. What the hell did you do to your 6 in such a short amount of time?

dipmode321 said:
guys have murdered my mazda6 i ******* burned the clutch,wore out the rod bearings, popped both my tires and dented my scrap panel in just 6 months over $5,000 in damages now i have to sell it :( :( :( :( :( :( :( .
Whoa your car has only two tires?

i was pullin e-brakes toppin out down shiftn just to feel the torque gain powershifting and lots more other s***. i learned my lession the hard way though i won't do that s*** to a car ever again

Back