I got BRIDE. I'll take pics soon.

I can get you the whole line of Bride products. Just Pm or email me. That seat is real expensive.

Rishie

yeah, selling all the leather, front and rear bench, although I love the rear bench a whole lot... kinda has the luxury plushness to it PM me with an offer if you want, I can send ya pics of it. Also, I never smoke in my car, I never smoke anyhow, and I never let anyone in my car who does.

I stopped by Auto R&D today and saw the Bride Seats in person and I must say they are very nice. Seemed pretty damn comfy for a non adjustable seat.

hmm...god damnit 550$ per??? Damnit I paid more for my sparco torino pro-motions...hmm..interested in a trade? 2 for 2? The pro-motions ARE limited edition..hint hint..

rmedoc said:

nox, just gotta know, what are you planning on getting next??? Your ride is hella nice, why would you want to dump it?

either a fat rear tire sport bike motorcycle, or a mazdaspeed. If only Mazda made bikes ;)

hmm I can't resist Rishie,

I'm looking at a single black leather with red stitching Bride, how much shipped, and then seperately how much for your sliders, unless you have a universal slider I can fabricate off of.

shipped to Port Arthur, Tx, 77642, I can ship to 77707 to a business if freight is cheaper that way.

Last edited:
I actually already ordered the rails and brackets from Bride for our car. So no fabbing. I will price out tommorrow. I only ordered pairs of things. CAn you get two seats, or it will kinda mess things up for us.

Thanks, Rishie

Equinox, still selling you leather seats and bench? How much you looking to get for em? What are you gonna put in place of it? Make your car a race mobile?

about 600 shipped for entire leather bench and monogramed seats, the rest is secret

I'll get you that price Equinox. Just checking on when my next shipment is coming. We're building the rear seat brackets for this. Hopefully this will be a template for us to offer with these seats.

THanks, RIshie

Equinox, I assume when you say monogrammed seats they are not the original factory leather? Whats monogramed on them anyways? Mazda or Protege 5? Got any pics?

Oh and I got two full sets of Protege rails as well. These are never stocked by Bride. I ordered them months ago.

Rishie

Shipped in the continental US, Cali exlcuded, $1350 shipped for the pair. Do remember that these are leather.

Thanks, Rishie

Back