I got BRIDE. I'll take pics soon.

ARD MP5

Contributor
We got our seats in for the protege. They are dope and phenomenally priced. Leather bucket for $550.00 retail. So damn comfortable and can use 5 point harness. These are more comfortable than my stock recliners. Don't let fixed bucket scare you away. This is a phenomenal deal.

Rishie

Let me know if you want them. I've special ordered the protege sliders and rails from Japan as well as some good stock on these.

full_pros_detail.jpg

Hope some of you guys are into high quality seats. lol. Anyways you guys know we'll only provide to you proven product. This is one of them.

Peace, Rishie

The recliners are over a G. I got a set of those for our Shop RX7 too, but too much for the Protege. Plus the black with red stitching goes with my color scheme too.

rishie

i was looking into some reclining BRIDE seats, but got WAAAAYYYY turned off by the price. i wish i had the money to buy them reclining bride seats. :(

LinuxRacr said:
Is that $550 for both seats?

i really doubt it, if i got em....my passenger can slide around all i want for all i care, as long as im planted

Thats $550 a seat for Bride, what type the cheapest I've seen them was about $1000. If thats true, any body wanna buy some Corbeau's.

anyone wanna buy my stock leather including the back bench for the price of one seat :D

I AM NOT SHITTING YOU. $550 for a seat. They come in the three colors seen. I bought the last two but have a shipment coming in a month. I have ordered lots of them.

No s*** guys. Why buy leather stocks when you can get these and have a Legit racing seat. OH AND THESE ARE DAMN COMFORTABLE.

I've only ordered 3 or 4 sets of rails and brackets. Please indicate you are confirmed here.

Write:

Confirmed
Pair of seats and rails
Color: Red, Black, or Blue

Black has red stitching. The others are matched with the seat.

I'll give you original Bride rails for $150 ea. Each seat for $525.

For a full set of two rails/brackets and seats:

$1350.00 plus shipping. i'll estimate shipping once someone drops their address to me.

Payments made to: autornd@hotmail.com via paypal.

Thanks, Rishie

Last edited:
how much will you buy leather stocks for??? im about 6'4"....will i be ok in non-reclining seats?

Rishie - Are the seats low profile? Like, lower than the stock seats? I'm in the market to gain 1-2" of extra head room.

you got these seats in your car man? i wanna come squeeze my fat ass in one an make sure its not uncomfortable for me. -=)

Linux, the Ergo ones are reclinable. :)
I wonder if Rishie can get it or not and the price~

Should I go with a bride seat? or autoexe? :confused:

Last edited:
Back