Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: NOW SHIPPING!

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5). Also, this is not my primary email, so if you have any questions and/or do send payment, please PM here so I am notified right away.

Last edited:
Im still bouncing around what damn measurements do i need.. I tried here some 17mm hub centric spacers but the problem was the studs that came in where not the appropiate ones, the rear part of the studs where thicker so i couldnt test fit my spacers propetly. But im still trying to damn figure it out exactly what thickness do i need, i know for a fact the front needs hell lot more than the rear, but at this point that doesnt damn tell me anything...... Guys be patiente and help out, im not an offset or wheel Guru....

Im still bouncing around what damn measurements do i need.. I tried here some 17mm hub centric spacers but the problem was the studs that came in where not the appropiate ones, the rear part of the studs where thicker so i couldnt test fit my spacers propetly. But im still trying to damn figure it out exactly what thickness do i need, i know for a fact the front needs hell lot more than the rear, but at this point that doesnt damn tell me anything...... Guys be patiente and help out, im not an offset or wheel Guru....

you want 10-15mm more in the front than the rear if you want them to appear equal vs the fender.

What would you buy if you were me... What would you put in the rear, and in the front knowing already the wheels and tires i have ? i want my wheels to look the nicest closest and of course usefull possible, i want to make my rear wheels look better with fender as well as the front. like you have said i want both to look the same fender wise...

I was thinking something like 8mm for the rear, and 10mm for the front, Im not an offset or wheel guru and really dont know if that is going to work or look the way want, i have no intentions of changing the wheels any time soon so i need little of bit of help to figure out what the hell do i need.. lol for some people here offsets are like eating cookies, for me that i dont understand it its like a nightmare..

Last edited:
Well new wheels is not happening any time soon, I also don't like 17" 18 Is what really makes these little cars look nice. If i put 17 Inch wheels i won't be able to enter my Garage, I already touch with my setup, smaller wheels will create another problem for me. I understand what you guys are saying about the Spacers and the HP, but i honestly Pimp my ride more than what i truly race it. So Racing for me is not something i have in mind, Looking Good is a must... Any Ideas what thickness i might need in the rear and front ? i was thinking like 8mm in the rear, and some 10mm in front, but since i don't know s*** about offset i don't know if that will make the wheels look how i want.. any input will be highly appreciated...

Well new wheels is not happening any time soon, I also don't like 17" 18 Is what really makes these little cars look nice. If i put 17 Inch wheels i won't be able to enter my Garage, I already touch with my setup, smaller wheels will create another problem for me. I understand what you guys are saying about the Spacers and the HP, but i honestly Pimp my ride more than what i truly race it. So Racing for me is not something i have in mind, Looking Good is a must... Any Ideas what thickness i might need in the rear and front ? i was thinking like 8mm in the rear, and some 10mm in front, but since i don't know s*** about offset i don't know if that will make the wheels look how i want.. any input will be highly appreciated...

17 vs 18 would not matter in height, since you would be getting a different tire. RX8 wheels are +50 and to get flush on a protege, you need to be at around +30in the front on an 8" wheel. So a studded 20mm spacer in the front and a 8mm in the rear would bring you pretty flush. What size tires are you running and are your fenders rolled?

17 vs 18 would not matter in height, since you would be getting a different tire. RX8 wheels are +50 and to get flush on a protege, you need to be at around +30in the front on an 8" wheel. So a studded 20mm spacer in the front and a 8mm in the rear would bring you pretty flush. What size tires are you running and are your fenders rolled?

Im running 215-35-18 Tires, my Fenders are not rolled. they are just how the car came from factory. Keep in mind i want my wheels to be sort of flush and look nicer than what they already look, but i want my car to be able to be driven hard as well...

Might be a stupid question, but why such an insane difference between front and back, aren't both axles or what ever you call them measure the same, front and rear ????

This doesn't make sense. If you go with a smaller wheel, you still want the overall diameter to be the same. You do this with a taller sidewall.

Im running 215-35-18 Tires, my Fenders are not rolled. they are just how the car came from factory. Keep in mind i want my wheels to be sort of flush and look nicer than what they already look, but i want my car to be able to be driven hard as well...

Might be a stupid question, but why such an insane difference between front and back, aren't both axles or what ever you call them measure the same, front and rear ????

If you want to bring the wheels out flush, you'll need to roll the fenders. I'm running +47 offset on an 8" wide, and with that, 225 is literally as far as you can go in the rear, and 245 is as wide in the front as you can go before you have to start rolling fenders.

the track widths are the same, but the width of the body isn't. They make the front wider because the wheels turn.. helps protect the paint.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy as hell the past 2 weeks... 12 hr days. I did get enough 3mm and 5mm spacers completed to be able to ship this coming week, and *hopefully* enough 8mm for all who have payed.

Back