Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: NOW SHIPPING!

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5). Also, this is not my primary email, so if you have any questions and/or do send payment, please PM here so I am notified right away.

Last edited:
15mm spacers. Get ones with the studs built in.

In all honesty though, with the amount of power you are putting down, I would not run spacers at all. Just sell your RX8's and get wheels with the right offset.

15mm spacers. Get ones with the studs built in.

In all honesty though, with the amount of power you are putting down, I would not run spacers at all. Just sell your RX8's and get wheels with the right offset.

since im not an Expert with offset and i dont seem to really ever know how to understand it, what offset should i run to run my wheels flush also needing to roll my fenders..

dont you think 15mm spacers will be abit to thick ???? 15mm all around or just front?

Rx8 wheels rears 3mm and fronts 8mm if you want to still slam it for sure. Trust me :)
btw what tire size? 215/35 or 205/40 is good

but new wheels with the offset you want would be better. Volk te37 that Noah nk2a might sell since he got new wheels.

Last edited:
^^ jose what else u got done to it? i mean what are the goodies ur talkin bout in your sig?

I need to update the sig. Had J-spec cams with sprockets, ACT 4-Puck Clutch with Fidanza Flywheel, HC pistons, worked head and Wilwood BBK!!!

Noob on wheels here but I digress. I have stock 16" wheels on my pro. Anyone know the specs on the wheels? And a recommendation for what size spacers w.o needing extended lugs or fender rolling. Any help greatly appreciated. I don't really care about flush just want a little wider looking stance.

put me down for 4 5mm
Added.

Noob on wheels here but I digress. I have stock 16" wheels on my pro. Anyone know the specs on the wheels? And a recommendation for what size spacers w.o needing extended lugs or fender rolling. Any help greatly appreciated. I don't really care about flush just want a little wider looking stance.
8mm would be the most you could go w/o getting extended studs. I'm not sure what size you would need, but thats the biggest you could possibly go.

i'm planning on putting wheeels with these specs
Size: 18x8"
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3mm
Offset: 50mm
tire: 215/35 R18
what size spacers would i require to get my wheels flush

this is an 8" sitting at 50 offset plus a 3mm spacer.

Rubber.jpg

245 width tire up front, 225 rear. So the answer to your question depends on where you want the wheel face to sit relative to that.

Last edited:
17x7 +35 is flush (perfectly even with your fender @ factory camber specs). Just measure your setup and reference that benchmark to see what spacers would make you flush.

cool thanks but just to make sure, if the offset is 50+ and i add 5mm spacers does that make my offset 45+ now?

Turns out the material didn't ship until today, so it probably won't be here until Friday... hopefully will start working on these late next week.

Wait are you making these into hub centric in the sense that there will be a 67.1mm extension out of the spacer. Sort of like a hubcentric ring if you know what I mean.

Wait are you making these into hub centric in the sense that there will be a 67.1mm extension out of the spacer. Sort of like a hubcentric ring if you know what I mean.

Look at the first post he has pic's looks blank all the way around.

Yup, no lip. Flat as a 10 yr... wait, nevermind. Anyway, a lip on it would only be beneficial to people with stock wheels or wheels with the stock hub bore. The way I am making these, it will accept a hub centric ring for any set of wheels.

Hey, go ahead and remove me from the list. Sorry, but I feel it would be a waste of $$ to move from my current 7mm spacers to 8mm spacers. I'm likely going to look into some extended studs and 10mm-15mm spacers in the spring when I swap for MZ6 brakes... :D

Back