joka1

Contributor
:
2002 Black Mica ES-T
Pics say it all:
random%20pics%20005.jpg
random%20pics%20002.jpg
random%20pics%20004.jpg

Just figured i would remind everyone how my car looks like w/o graphics. My daughter decided to help me clean.

thats cool, hey i had a question about the lip you have is that the dg lip? and how did you get your tag mounted on it cause i have a 03.5 and i hate the stock plate for the tag so i moved it but i still dont like where its and and i want to move it cause it will be in the way of my intercooler.

i did a thread on it before, but i will say again because i am nice...........lol, anyway...... go to home depot and get a 90 degree metal bracket........ then drill 2 holes into your plate and bolt it into the 90 degree adapter. then get 2 self tapping screws and mount the adapter on the bottom of your lip. theirfore you have no holes seen if you remove it. only drawback is u have to put padding between your plate and bumper or at high speeds it will not be good to your lip paint.

A car nut in the making... I love it! She's very cute. Does she help frequently?

yes, whenever i clean my car she is their to help. normally riding her dora bike while i do the washing then she helps me dry and she does the windows. then she helps me vacuum.

man thats cute. You're a lucky dad.

Part of me can't wait to have kids.... but then theres the other part of me that would have to pay for them, hahaha.

Nice car...cute kid. She's adorable.

My son is still way to young to help out with the washing. He's only 9 months. But eventually he'll be washing, and then next thing I know, I'll have to hand over the keys.

That brings up another thought, what are mazda's cars going to look like in 16 years, when he's ready to drive? lol

thanks, i liked the graphics but i probally wont put any more on any time soon. i like the clean look

of coarse a microfiber, i only use those. yes my daughter is cool, too bad i only get her every other weekend or my car would always be clean.....;)

Hey Joka1 i have seen many on top of many pix of ur car from the out side how about some pix from the inside . I would love to see what you go goin on in there as well.

She is adorable bro. I like the first pic with her bike in the background. Shows how much she loves your car bro. Nice pics. Peace, San.

int pics..............as requested

Attachments

• interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 69
  • engine 6.jpg
    engine 6.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 2,674
  • trunk.JPG
    trunk.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 66
that mazda emblem in the front of the engine bay is badass!!!! that would make a cool tattoo....

I have a question though, does your ps2 ever freeze up or like skip when you hit bumps or anything?

Back