How to find info out

boostisgood

:
1988 FC3S TII
Ok all you interweb detectives. I need to find out info from a license plate # I got. Anyone point me in the right directions, or be able to do it for me :D PM me details.

boostisgood said:
Ok all you interweb detectives. I need to find out info from a license plate # I got. Anyone point me in the right directions, or be able to do it for me :D PM me details.

What happen? did somone hit and run on the Speed?? Hope not..

No No, nothing like that. To explain:

I have full custody of my son. My Ex Wife has mental issues, along with BAD drug habit and criminal record (Was found running a massage parlor with her boyfriend and during the raid found the first Met labs in PGH) She has supervised visits only, and does not do them.

So anyways, she pays me Support for the boy. She wants to take me back for a change in the support order because she has a non compliance and during that found out I made 60k last year. Well she drives an 03/04 bmw M3 convertable and lives in like a 1200 rent a mont condo. I just need the info on the car so I can prove she has alot more money then she claims. (I think she back to her old "jobs")

Damn, I wish you the best of luck bro! I hope everything gets settled and you prove she has more then she claims. Good luck with everything, have you tried DMV I don't know if they can do anything...best of luck though

Bump for help

I just dont wanna call favors in to some of friends in blue or some politically connected people. I like to save those for when I do something stupid.

Not to jump off topic, but this whole Meth crisis has go to stop. Our government needs to stop enforcing people growing organic plants and start going after the people that are making a chemical that pretty much includes the entire cleaning section of Safeway.

Back