How much to ship wheels?

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
How much has it cost people to ship 16" wheels and tires? would 100 for all four be enough to charge you think?

If you have your own boxes then $100 will easily cover it. I have shipped four 17" wheels w/tires before for $65.

ok i have my own boxes that my new rims came in...they are my stock wrx wheels.

but im checking rates online, and at 26x26x9 and 43lbs, from here to PA (im not sure where im shipping to, just checking that place as a worst case) is eitehr 140 through fedex or 190 through ups. :(

Matthew said:

but im checking rates online, and at 26x26x9 and 43lbs, from here to PA (im not sure where im shipping to, just checking that place as a worst case) is eitehr 140 through fedex or 190 through ups. :(

Mine weren't that much. Gas prices raising rates?(uhm)

well i dont know where any of the people who are offering me live yet...but you shipped pretty close...protege where did you ship from/to?

Protege2K said:
TN - FL

UPS ground

maybe ill get lucky. i want to move these quick, so if anyone knows anyone that wants some let me know lol. i want to buy a new headunit. and my surgery is on wednesday so i wont be able to carry 4 43lb boxes for awhile.

got me, see if using my zip and some far away state zip you can get a better price with the specs i listed...

Shipping them to me.

FedEx Home Delivery
spacer.gif
Delivery in 2 business days
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Additional notes ***FedEx Home Delivery Saturday service is not available to destination zip code.
spacer.gif
Package weight
spacer.gif
Package type
spacer.gif
Package measurements
spacer.gif
Declared value (US$) 1.
spacer.gif
43.0 lbs
spacer.gif
Your Packaging
spacer.gif
26.0 x 26.0 x 9.0 in
spacer.gif
100.00 2.
spacer.gif
43.0 lbs
spacer.gif
Your Packaging
spacer.gif
26.0 x 26.0 x 9.0 in
spacer.gif
100.00 3.
spacer.gif
43.0 lbs
spacer.gif
Your Packaging
spacer.gif
26.0 x 26.0 x 9.0 in
spacer.gif
100.00 4.
spacer.gif
43.0 lbs
spacer.gif
Your Packaging
spacer.gif
26.0 x 26.0 x 9.0 in
spacer.gif

i shipped through the ups store some 17" wheels and tires and it cost me $150 with packaging materials from az to pa. without packaging materials, it costs almost $115 if i remember correctly. make the buyer pay actual shipping charges. it's the best way to go.

that sounds about right --
Matthew said:

Matthew said:
How much has it cost people to ship 16" wheels and tires? would 100 for all four be enough to charge you think?

my friend shipped 4 tires from ri to NC for 80 dollars through DHL

i dod my stock RH from atlanta to some where inCA i forgot where it was $22 per box it was $149 total but i bought boxed from ups aslo.

damn you lucky SOBs...i cant find cheaper than like 140, and this guy is from maine for gods sake.

i think it has something to do with the fact that he's in maine. make his ass pay for actual shipping. it's not worth it otherwise.

Back