How many Mazda 6 owners and soon to be owners in this community?

I would like to get an idea of how many Mazda 6 peeps are here?

• I own a Mazda 6

Votes: 127 69.8%
  • I\'m going to own a Mazda 6 soon

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • I\'m looking to get one...

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Other...please post

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters

Antoine

Administrator
I would like to know how many Mazda 6 owners and soon to be owners are in this community? Please Vote! :D

Thanks

Just got my GS-V6 GFX yesterday!!!

387091_1.jpg

387091_2.jpg

387091_3.jpg

387091_4.jpg

387091_5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying a 6, proly within the next month or two. How do you guys like it, so far? Any regrets with the car? problems, yet?

NYYDYNASTY said:
I'm interested in buying a 6, proly within the next month or two. How do you guys like it, so far? Any regrets with the car? problems, yet?

I absolutely love mine! I have no regrets as of yet. I have had no problems (other than the damn nasty brake dust that affects all 6's...), there is only one person that has had a real issue (charcoal cannister in gas tank got full of gas or something), and one other person had CEL due to something about the gas cap not being on all the way.

thanks for the honest reply. I read about that post. LOL I dont think that sounds like a common problem, though. Seems as if he might be the only lucky one with that CEL, gas issue lol

We have one

I love it Oynx Black leather heated seats Bose stereo moon roof all the bells and whistles.

Attachments

• katiebrandi 065.jpg
    katiebrandi 065.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 516
I just got mine on the 9th love the car but hate how much gas i gotta put into it every week. o0o and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about hwo to change the gauges. i'm not feeling the red. please let me know.

Have had mine since end of May...Fully loaded, with tinted windows an Euro Tails added...Speed Yellow...everyone seems to check it out...Adding Chrome wheels soon ( I hope )...Brake dust sucks badly...of course I tend to drive fast an hard most of the time...but, it is a sporty car, it just wants to be driven that way...it's not entirely all my fault...right?

Welcome to the site Speed. (hi)

Originaly I had ruled out the yellow as I tend to not enjoy a yellow car then I saw one at the dealerships. It took me 5 minutes to realize I was drooling.

Latest posts

Back