hotwheels

I kinda collect diecast cars of all sizes...Well, import cars at least. 1/64th-1/18th. I've got like 60 total...Not a whole lot, but enough to make me wish I could have that money back now:D

I used to when I was little. I still have a HUGE collection somewhere.

I have a small collection of 1/18 and 1/24 scale models currently on my shelves.

I collect die cast vw's. lots of them hotwheels. Here are some older pics of just my 2 cases. I got more now. However, I had to sell off most of the valuable ones on ebay to pay for my mortgage and car loans, since Ilost my job in May.

Attachments

• Case1.jpg
    Case1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 2,183
  • Case2.jpg
    Case2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,147
Alan's a dork! :D

yeah I did too when I was a kid, moved onto 1:24s and now not really into anything... (dunno)

PhreakMP5 said:
Alan's a dork! :D

yeah I did too when I was a kid, moved onto 1:24s and now not really into anything... (dunno)
lol...i guess i am...i don't have room for 1:24's so i only collect 1:64's.

-Alan

I find it hard to acquire good ones these days. The ones that matchbox and hotwheels come out with are all ricey and distorted. Whatever happened to making the cars look like the ones on the road?

The Matchbox "MBX METAL" series is pretty good though. I have a few of those on my desk at work and I dig 'em.

Nice collection Josh....how long did it take for you to set up/tear down for the photo shoot? :)

I did as a kid but have them no more. Mom got rid of them.....but my son has a lot of them. Looks like I will have a photo shoot of my own tonight.

Haha, yea...no time at all really. Was watching TV at the same time. I also have quite a few cars in the bigger scale.

Daaaayyyyyuuuummm !!!!!

For some reason, this reminds me of the "40 Yr Old Virgin" with the action figures collection.

That is an impressive display.
Makes me think of all the cars my son has in baskets that are total thrashed and thoroughly trashed states.

Back