Here she is so far

Well i purchased this ES Sedan August of 2002. The car now has 15,000 miles. So far here are the mods I have done: Wings West Body Kit w/Flares - front bumper, Wings West Skyline Spoiler, the altezza's everyone loves to hate(Soon to buy Carbon Fiber ones or just tint these out). To lower the ride I have Eibach Springs. The shoes are Konig 17x7,40mm offset wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec II tires. Custom work includes the shaved molding, painted interior panels, and painted calipers. Engine Mods are as follows: Injen CAI,Magnecor Spark Plug Wires, Iridium ik20 Spark Plugs, Optima Yellow Top battery along with a Racing Beat Cat-back exhaust.
I'm waiting on the Wings West Front bumper and some window tints and the car is pretty much done for now. By next July i'll be adding Turbo(Hi Boost hopefully), BIg brake Kit and some Momo Seats along with a good sub/amp, Mazda Speed Adjustable Struts along with an appropriate Clutch/Flywheel to sustain the turbo. I plan on getting some stock door panels and just accenting them yellow. (If anyone is willing to make a swap pm me) Then maybe i'll work on getting the car payed off! Let me know what you guys think. Can any of you Show Competing guys 0ut there give an opinion on whether or not the car is show ready? What's it missing? I'm dying to enter my car into a show but it's does't look complete enough for me.
frontdrv3492003.jpg

drvrear349202003.jpg

rear9202003.jpg

centerinterior.jpg

drvsidesteelmat.jpg

rearsteelmats.jpg

enginebay9202003.jpg

interiorsideshotcurrent.jpg

Last edited:
ill be honest, im not a big fan of yellow interiors, but the car is still BAD ******* ASS good work!

I agree w/ Matthew. I'm not digging the yellow. I've never been a fan of altezzas. Other than that, your car looks great! I love your wheels. Nice work!

The exterior styling gets a big thumbs up from me, including the wing and altezzas. When the front bumper is put on it'll be great.

BTW, the second pic there is really nice. Dunno what it is, I guess the lighting and angle, but it looks good.

Sorry to say this cause it looks like you put a TON of time into your car.

To much yellow.
Not diggin the altezzas.

Other than that (thumb).

dont like the yellow, but otherwise that things the ****** s***, VEEEERY shiny

nice car. I also have the WW 9pc kit and the konig absolute wrapped in parada spec II. But my car is lowered with spool springs(currently not in).

Looks like you either put a lot of work (and money) into this... or simply paid someone to do it. Either way, it's a shame in my oppinion. At the risk of sounding "mean"... I'm simply not diggin this at all. I DO like the wheels... but the Altezzas??? Come on!! And that wing??? It COULD be more hideous... but then again, it could look better as well. I don't know... to each their own. My oppinion means nothing. If you like it, that's all that matters. I am curious about one thing though... why not just put the money you put into this car... towards and MSP or something? Your ride sort've reminds me of the ES I saw all modded in Myrtle Beach. At least you didn't cheese yours up like this guy did by putting "mazdaspeed" logos all over the place. (mind you, it wasn't a MSP!) Anywayz... if it was me, I would have put some nice black leather seats inside... shaved the spoiler off completely... put some smoked out rear lights (sticking with the stealth theme)... the only thing left to do at that point is put the Knight Rider song on a loop and play it wherever you go. I definitely admire the effort. Hell... I'm so lazy, just writing THIS was a lot of work!!

Vindication, i don't know if you regularly have passengers in your car, but I take 4 girls home from work each day and my wheels rub against the rear fender flares. I don't know the difference between the spool and the eibach springs, but it's just something for you to take into consideration.
I see how people are really not feeling the yellow, what other interior color options do i have? I guess my question is would it look the same if everything that's yellow were blue or something? Or is just that yellow is a sterotypical rice color?

chico i completely respect your opinions and you are right to each his own. I got my ES last year (MSP wasn't available yet) and to that other protege's defense, MazdaSpeed is not The mazdaspeed Protege logo, Mazda Speed is the Racing Division of Mazda, similar to Nismo and Nissan. Which is not the same as me putting on a Sport 20 or MP3 badge on my car. In other Words The MazdaSpeed Logo's are definately on the way!:D By the way all of the work besides the springs and body kit install was done by me..so yeah I do put my heart into this car, maybe too much.

Last edited:
the neon on driver side put them under the dash i donno just dont like them visible pluse they prob piss u off with the tube visible

I love that wings west wing i cant wait till i have enough money to get that body kit.

So you gettin alot of headturns with that kit on there?

Last edited:
Maybe but to me it's like a fine ass b**** that's flat chested, i don't have the front bumper so it doesn't look right to me, but i am taking donations for the front bumper!

Back