Help!!!

pdx-tony

:
03 P5
Yesterday something on my car broke it's a bar in front on the rear tires and now my passenger side rear tire is turned out a little bit as if I turned the steering wheel a little to the right if that makes any sense. From what I have been able to figure out looking at diagrams on the Google I think it might be the lateral link, would that cause that problem or something else? At first I thought it might have been the sway bar but that shouldn't affect the track of the tire would it? Sorry for the bad explanation ahead of time I will be able to get a pic or 2 of it in about 10 hours when I get home. Luckily I was in a parking lot and it snapped as I was pulling out of a coffee shop and I only drove it about 10 feet into a parking spot really slow, on a side note when the tow truck pulled the car onto the flat bed the tire stayed straight while the car was moving backwards when you try to move it foward is when the ture tries to turn on me.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Yeah, that would be your front lateral link. Dont drive it, that would be really dangerous. And you'll need to drop the subframe to change it. But its not exactly difficult, and a new link only costs like 30 or 40 bucks. Just make sure you didnt already bend the rear link.

I haven't drove it accept maybe thay 10 feet into a spot luckily it broke right as I took off in a parking lot and I wasn't taking off fast at all

http://imgur.com/JaA9oah
JaA9oah

Latest posts

Back