• Gunmetal

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • some other rims

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jster28

:
00 civic ex
So i sold my 18" Rims a few months ago, they were cool, but a little to big for daily driving and i was rubbing like a muthaF with my drop. Currently riding on my crappy steelies. I need some opinions on which rims i should choose. I'm debating between which color would look best, silver or gunmetal. They are 16" rims. what do you guys think

Attachments

• 05_1_b.jpg
    05_1_b.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 28_1_b.jpg
    28_1_b.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 5[1].jpg
    5[1].jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 120
I'd say gun-metal. Dark wheels on dark car look hawt. Although, have you ever thought of getting bronze wheels? Dark blue Protege like yours on bronze wheels would look banging!

I say go with the silver ones....they will stand out more. Also you should get them in 17's. 17's seems to fit the Protege just perfectly.

DiS said:
I'd say gun-metal. Dark wheels on dark car look hawt. Although, have you ever thought of getting bronze wheels? Dark blue Protege like yours on bronze wheels would look banging!

I have thought about bronze wheels. I agree it would look banging. Just can't find ones that i really like. I was get some used bronze painted Rotas, but the guy sold them before i could snatch them up.

99 pro said:
I say go with the silver ones....they will stand out more. Also you should get them in 17's. 17's seems to fit the Protege just perfectly!
Yeah, i know 17's would fit. But the question is will they rub, with my 18's on some very low profile 215/35/18 tires and about a 3-3.5 inch drop was rubbing and with people in my car even worst. It rubbed so bad that it bent the lip on my fender outward.

thinking about getting these used rims for this guy. Not really looking to spend to much money on car anymore now a days.

Attachments

• e2_12_sb.jpg
    e2_12_sb.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 93
17's wont rub as long as you dont get too wide of the tires.

SenorCorwin said:
i think you should get rev wheels the model 2s look just like that and i can cut you a deal.

You got my interest. More detail and some pics would be great.

Back