Hello all...

Well, hello there! But you provide no details! Year, trim, color, mods, potential mods, PICS, etc.

hmm..isn't it in my signature?
2009 mazda 5 Touring
Metallic Mica Grey
Upgrades: Tinted windows and leather seats

hmm..isn't it in my signature?

2009 mazda 5 Touring
Metallic Mica Grey
Upgrades: Tinted windows and leather seats

I do not own the cooper, it was just one of the available avatars that I thought looked pretty cool.
Here is mine:
IMG_0697.jpg

Photo yanked after only an hour on the forum? I hope it isn't anything we said:)

Welcome to the forum. You will find us nosy, opinionated, and ocasionally obnoxious. Just like members of a close family.

hey welcome!!!!

June 6th - 7th - Ocean City Car show - Ocean City, MD

Aug 7th- 8th- DUB Car Show - Ocean City, MD

The june oc car show is doing this once you register 10 or more cars/bikes under the same group or club name the OC Car Shows will make a donation of 10% percent to the charity of your choice also were having $5 off all entry's right now for the next few weeks!!! Make a difference and get involved in the biggest automotive and culture event on the east coast!! Any questions plz let me know!! hope to see you at the beach!

Photo yanked after only an hour on the forum? I hope it isn't anything we said:)

Welcome to the forum. You will find us nosy, opinionated, and ocasionally obnoxious. Just like members of a close family.

No, not at all KBrian. this is not my first forum and having been born and raised in NYC I don't think there is anything anyone can say on this or any forum that can hurt my feelings.
I see my photo is still there are you not able to see it?

BTW, you listed Leather interior under 'upgrades'. Did you get the leather installed as a dealer or owner option?

not quite sure how you mean but a company came into the Mazda dealer pulled the seats and panels out came back in a couple of days with the seats and panels covered in leather.

That's exactly what I meant. Factory would have had Japanese cows supplying the seatcovers, while dealer of owner insalled (like yours) is done after delivery.

I mention this because I have not encountered too many (less than 3) dealer installed leather interiors.

How much was the upgrade?

Very Nice 5! Love the way it looks with the tinted windows. Welcome to our lil home!

Back