H7 silverstars suck

retro fits are great...im gettin them done for my P5 though i will say it aint cheap...and i dont have the time nor skill to DIY...projectors baby!!! BTW i think ive seen projectors for miatas, ill have to check again though

I have Silverstar H3s in my Fogs on my Sentra and their a lot brighter then regular H3. I'm going to be replacing the 9007s in the Headlamps in the Sentra and the Low, High, and fogs on the P5. I think they make difference.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
I get flashed all the time in my P5 on the highway. Apparently everyone else thinks they are pretty friggin bright too. :)

ohhhhh... flashed.....:p

Hey PeaB0dy, how do the Philips Weather Vision compare to the PIAA Ion's? I was debating between those two. I went with the PIAA's but I still am curious.

Also, I too have read that the European Silver Stars (Osram) are significantly better than the Sylvania ones sold here. Has anybody here tried them both that confirm this? My next replacement bulbs will probably be the Osram's...

Well, the philips weather vision bulbs look cool, but sitting in the car, not installed (me so sad..) It got cold too quick here before I got to do it..

Here is what they look like in there package...

These did come from the UK, they also came with the W5W bulbs, I put them in my map lights..

Attachments

• 100_0866.jpg
    100_0866.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 123
It was mentioned earlier but I'll bring it up again and say where you can get them.

The brightest bulbs you can buy for the P5 are the H7 Osram SilverStars. Those are the european bulbs and you can get them at http://www.powerbulbs.com for a very reasonable price.

When I had my P5 I purchased these and they were indeed brighter then stock, but the P5 H7 bulbs are pretty freaking bright from the factory. In fact in a Consumer Reports headlight comparision the factory P5 housings where the winners out of 30+ different cars.

Hey how long does it take the products from powerbulbs to get over here?

I've been waiting for 2 weeks already, and they said they shipped them on Jan 3.

leungwingkei said:
Hey how long does it take the products from powerbulbs to get over here?

I've been waiting for 2 weeks already, and they said they shipped them on Jan 3.

Took a week for me...

Mine took about a week after shipping. I put them in around June/July and I already had one burn out on me on Christmas day.

Back