Guage Pod Installed!!

JMDPRO5

Got my Air/Fuel and Volts installed on friday. Check it out:D

Attachments

• dcp_0247.jpg
    dcp_0247.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,060
Why are they twisted like that? Pull the pod and straighten them out. Also, just out of curiousity, why'd you pick those two gauges. Why no oil pressure or temp or anything a little more vital?

If you have or know anyone who has gauge pods, its suppose to be tilted towards you. You dont have to tilt your head to read them. I chose those gauges because I plan on doing a system and need to keep an eye on voltage level. And for the Air/fuel, I might be joining the darkside eventually.:D

I have a gauge pod, and they're straight up and down. I don't have to "twist my head" any to read them. :rolleyes:

JMDPRO5 said:
If you have or know anyone who has gauge pods, its suppose to be tilted towards you. You dont have to tilt your head to read them.

LOL

my gauge is straight up and down, and all the people i know with pods put them the normal way. maybe if you cruise around ghetto style you need to have em tilted to read...but... LOL wow that is some funny s*** :D

Dexter said:
LOL

my gauge is straight up and down, and all the people i know with pods put them the normal way. maybe if you cruise around ghetto style you need to have em tilted to read...but... LOL wow that is some funny s*** :D

That's funny, head tilted when driving..maybe he's got a tilted head, ever think of that...j/k. I want a pillar mount so I'm jealous of yours.

jdmpro5 is the a/f guage hard to install? i would like to do a pillar pod, looks nice.

matt

i agree, that is just too funny. YOU have to tilt your head to read them because they are rotated. how come you didn't paint the pillar?

i repositioned mine upside down. all my cool homies do it like that, dawg. try it, its straight up tight.

Dexter said:
i repositioned mine upside down. all my cool homies do it like that, dawg. try it, its straight up tight.

i drilled a hole in my temple and wired them straight to TEH BRAIN for der uberresponse time. my protege has assimilated me.

I actually have mine tilted a little bit. It *does* make it easier to read at times, but it's nothing as drastic as those in the pic. Although I do kinda like the tilted look, if they were for show use and not something I'd depend on all of the time.

Back