Greddy TT face color change

I'm not sure on the exact procedure, but you will have to take it apart and replace the LEDs that illuminate the display. I have seen on ebay someone that did it to the blitz TT, but they charged outrageous amounts of money for it.

...sorry dude, I don't get what you're saying at all.

Does it have two different color LEDs in it right now?

i know what your talking about. When you start it and it does its thing. The screen is red and then turns blue. I was wondering the same question. Bump for some help.

possibly replace the blue LEDS with red ones?
then in theory it should be red all the damn time.

Manual??

I personally feel that you should get in there and try to change the actual LED's themselves. Git any experience with a soldering iron?

Look for a thread. I'm positive I'm seen something on here about how you can simply switch the wires or something?

There already is a red face color, and I know that I saw something where you can disable the blue I think. It's on the forums man...I can look later, but I know it's been done, and easily I thought.

That would make sense to just change the std. blue LED wiring with the red so that the red was displayed all the time. Haven't done it, but I may try it with mine when I get my car back.

You guys are lazy :p

kyle's protege5 said:
I just opened up my Greddy TT and in about 2 minutes figured out which wires feed the blue and red LEDS. Its the 3rd and 4th from the right side if you look at the ribbon cable feeding the front panel from the top. I just carefully cut those 2 peeled them up and and crossed them, then soldered them. I insulated them with a hot glue gun and then plugged everything back in again, worked perfect! Now its red all the time and blinks to blue when its counting down B4 you pull the emergency brake handle up. I've been wanting to do it since i put it in, this just gave me the push to finally do it.

Back