Got a problem

FunkyBuddha

Tuned by Slick Nick
:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
I noticed this little tube/hose hanging from the bottom of my car when I was walking towards it from behind. I wondered what it was so I got the camera and took a picture of it. It's that little black hose dangling behind the swaybar. Anybody know what it is?

I didn't have time to jack the car up since it was starting to rain.

Attachments

• P1120286.JPG
    P1120286.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 733
your brake lines are cut !

hopefully not. but, honestly i don't know. maybe it's from cabin to drain water collected in the spare tire well ?

its normal, I think a drain to keep water from collecting in the hatch. It just usually sits up in a little hole in the subframe iirc.

let us know when u find out cuz i don't recall seeing a hose over in that area thats cut like that, and i just changed my exhaust system for like the 3rd time a week ago and never saw that. Also i know it doesn't come from the sare tire well cuz i had to drain the puddle that collected in there due to my driver side tail light isn't bolted on the top stud cuz my damn sister over tightend the bolt and broke the stud off the housing

isn't there a charcoal fliter in the bottom of the spare tire well? I remember reading a post about it, maybe it's part of that system?

Latest posts

Back