GOT 2RBO MS3 Build Thread

black lugs would be nice, but would get "lost" in a black wheel, they would be hidden. now it is a good look but orange lugs to match the calipers would really pop from the black of the wheel.

Alright, I went ahead and ordered the black lugs with my 235/40/18 tires today...I figured if the wheel is blacked out and then the black lugs, that the attention would be drawn to the brakes since it will have a custom look. I am pretty stoked to see how it will turn out.

I also ordered my Turbo XS downpipe and darkstar turbo inlet and denso 1 step colder plugs today. Already have a date with a professional photographer in 3 weeks after everything is installed to have new pics takin in Johnson City, TN (or possibly kingsport, we haven't decided). Stay tooned! (enguard)

ordered 2 more things. Wasn't happy with the Forge by pass valve, so I sold it and got me a Turbo XS hybrid valve (I was going to get the HKS ssqv, but after hearing it on recirc, I did NOT like it). I also ordered a set of blue batmobile's Smoked rear reflector set and I am also purchasing black front and rear mazda emblems from a guy locally :)

ha these were much cheaper, by a few hundred. Got a good deal, couldn't pass it up, and it was within the size I needed so I didn't have to roll my fenders.

I got a few teaser pics for now....I am having a professional shoot done on the car in the next 2 weeks. This gives you an idea tho.

Wide much?
0304091450_0001.jpg

0304091449_0001.jpg

0304091449a.jpg

close up of the wheel...again the cell phone pics suck ASS, so you can't see many details in the wheels...but it shows off the custom brakes.

I agree....the cell pics make them look retarded tho. They look awesome in person...middle of the spokes are concave too. You will see the new pictures soon :)

I agree....the cell pics make them look retarded tho. They look awesome in person...middle of the spokes are concave too. You will see the new pictures soon :)
*twitch twitch* the patience required is not already acquired in my system...(eekdance)

*twitch*

It will be worth the wait...you saw my first pics, just imagine those pics with the H&R springs, jdm window visors, rho front license plate tow hook kit, front and rear black SU mazda emblems and blacked out front grill, wheels/brakes, tint, and few other small aesthetic things. Plus professional pictures. It will definately be worth the wait :) Hopefully I will be able to put my car up for voting for next months MOTM.

(boom04)(thumb)(wiggle):D(wow)(dance)(upbum)(shocked)(glare)(humpleg)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown):eek:(cool)(naughty):cool:(breakn) just to show my initial reaction to your previous post...all this because there's no eye twitching smiley. Now I'm incredibly anxious, I can't wait! With all that you won't only be able to enter but you'll most likely be able to win! Man I wish I had that kind of bank for my car.

haha, I am excited to see everything buttoned up. The real fun is this weekend...installing the turbo xs downpipe, turbo xs hybrid blow off valve, denso 1 step colder plugs and medieval turbo inlet. Time for some more powah!!!! Can't wait to get my shoot done, I've had 3 photographers fighting to be the first to get pics of the car, I am pretty stoked!

That is awesome! I'd be more excited to see how fast I go through my first tank of gas but a shoot is good too...I guess....;)

HAHA oh trust me bro, there will be zero gas after this coming weekend. I can't wait to take it for a rip down the street. We installing everything at my buddy's house...he has a garage in the backyard with all the tools. I am super pumped. The shoot will be in 2 weeks time. I am so excited. And I love the new wheels and the stance the car has and the stares I am getting from people. People look at the car like they never seen one before...oh wait...maybe cause its the only MS3 in town! :)

That is what I call a weekend well spent! s***, do I envy you so.
Can we get a couple more from a non-pro with a nice camera???

A nice little update. Got my turbo xs stealthback put on and the new plugs, car is running and sounding great. I wasn't 100% happy with the stock exhaust, so I just ordered a racing beat catback exhaust. I also have an HKS SSQV on the way as well as the medieval turbo inlet (it has not arrived yet). I also just sent the money for the blacked out front and rear mazda emblems to match my black and blue theme. This past weekend I custom made center caps for the wheels...I took the stock center caps, popped the chrome mazda logo off, painted them high gloss black, and then put the chrome mazda emblems back on. I then mounted them on the caps of the new wheels, so I have gloss black mazda center caps on my wheels. They look stock, came out great. car is REALLY coming together now, I couldn't be happier! Photoshoot coming soon!

Thanks my friend, I appreciate it. I am setting up to do a shoot within the next week! Don't want to post pics until I can get professional pics!

Back