Goodbye all....

Wow...It got a little crazy there. Not like i shouldnt expect it. But otherwise I am doing my thing and that is that. Yet I cannot blame alcohol entirely for what happened. It was a combination of that and an unhealthy addiction to my car, speed, and street racing. I have also known people, my neighbor, who have been killed by drunk drivers, her boyfriend who was also my friend. Whats frightening is the drivers who kill often go out and drink and drive again. In my friends case he got another DWI, and these arent your stereotypical alchoholics...they could be anyone. I think its a disgusting cycle and anyone who gets stuck in it should be given some slack. Anyways KZA...when did i piss you off...??? nevertheless you shouldnt be so righteous we are all human and make mistakes and hopefully live and learn. Thanks for the support otherwise.

Hi, my name's KZA, and my hobbies include being a self-righteous dick, sharing opinions that no-one cares about and masturbating violently to pictures of horses.

lofl...ok Gen1..I guess I deserved that...

Sorry guys, I didnt mean to be such a tool...

akh, I apologize, I don't mean to shoot down your recovery process in any way. I do agree with the rest of them when I say I think its very noble to step up and take care of things when you do something wrong. I guess I just got my panties in a bunch because I'm not used to people here or anywhere for that matter treating the situation the way it was initially treated. BUT, I understand..I apologize I really do..Good Luck, keep your head on straight tho man! Just don't get back behind the wheel drunk and make me eat my words.

Sorry guys for jumpin off the handle, I guesss I was a bit grumpy yesterday..

Wow!!! Thanks for the apology. I didn't expect that at all. I will make it a point now to make sure you don't eat your words.

Its all been settled, I will not be going to jail, thank GOD! I lost my license for 7 months. Otherwise I am doing good just thought I would update everyone.

good thing the court thing turned out on the good side. Eh sux that you lost your license but hey drunk driving is not good for anyone, whether you are driver or pedestrian.

good to hear. just wished that you didnt get into the position in the first place :( that poor sexy car. but mate, you're doing well. keep up the good work!

lol "poor sexy car" damn, it sure was! I just have to keep maintaining, I will get through it, if i can do this I can do anything! I am preparing for graduate school, studying for the GRE's...should start sending applications soon. Thanks for all the support.

akhilleus said:
Yeah i am very grateful that it is over with and I am free. I am happy to be sober...no drunk driving for me.

On the good side...Your poetry's getting better! :D

Nice to see you around again, akhilleus.

Back