GI: Turbo Inlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pictures. I'm convinced now or evenmore so. How much louder is the spool of the turbo?

I know this may sound lame, but how about a sound clip :-D I want this piece over the other group buy, mainly cause its one complete tube with no extra hoses to attach.

I dont think having a sound clip will help with anything. The sound is going to be able to be picked up that well by an in car digital camera which is all i would have.

Im excited. It's nice to know people on this forum hook each other up. I almost feel like an insider to s*** people can't get their hands on. Some douches mingle around but the majority are like this guy. Lend a helping hand to get people a cheap part built well without a bunch of large corp. vendor BS. I love it.

Definitely interested, depending on price.

im not sure if he only a few to sell for now but i know the price is right. if your/were interested in buying one of the other ones youll def want this one for quality product/price difference of the other ones out there. you wont find anything close to either.

THANKS FOR THE PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes as rotus said as soon as i am approved as a vendor i can begin taking payment and shipping them. That is the only hold up i am waiting on. I have sent numerous PMs to the person in charge so i am just waiting. Sorry for the delay.

so to keep us informed....let people know what it takes to achieve vendor status so we know what were waiting for. i dont know the process of becoming a vendor so from a customer standpoint all i see is....im waiting.

I am waiting on antoine to messge me back to tell me what the cost will be and such. He was apparently getting married recently so that is what i am told by the mods is the hold up. I cannot discuss price on here but if you send me an email to the address i posted in the first post more can be disclosed.

ive had this inlet on my car for about a week now and its awsome, very well made.. the pics on page 4 are of my car.. the turbo spool is a bit quicker and i can atleast feel a 5-10hp increase.. it was easy to install.. and the turbo spool is much louder now.. i havnt had any problems with it at all..ive been putting of on getting one for awile but now i wish i would have got one sooner.. but im glad i waited cause i came across this one..and for a great price!!

Well, im getting really tired of waiting....lol I wanted to have this thing before the holidays but no one seems to want to sell me one. Sucks when you have the money but no one wants to sell you something....blah...ill keep on waiting.

2008 MazdaSpeed3 GT
with only intake and testpipe with cobb ap stage1+ 102map ran 13.4 @ 104
Mods....

cobb ap stg2+ 93oct 103, cobb sri, exhaust depot fmic, SU duel port bov 50/50, custom downpipe with racepipe no cats, protegegarage fuel pump upgrade, one step colder plugs, greddy occ, derlin dog bone motor mount, prosport boost gauge in vent, shifter bushings, replaced both resonators with straight pipe

A little off topic, but I notice what you ran in the 1/4 with the mods you listed, thats damn good! were you able to hook up really well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back