GB; Mazdaspeed 6 Turbo Inlet Pipe-$99 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules have changed everyone. I received some disturbing news today via the grape vine, that some vendors have been sending PM's to those on the list trying to down play Medieval's inlet, and push their products at a lower cost.

So i still want to allow all the forums members to enjoy the discounted price of the turbo inlet at $99, but instead of making another list. I have marked down the price on our website until GB closed date.

I would like to keep this thread open for anyone that has any questions, concerns, and reviews.

http://www.*******************.com/index_files/Page2970.htm

i have bad news for everyone. Obiviously there has been a huge lag time for these turbo inlets to be shipped out. Well, the power coater that medieval motorsports had doing the painting for these will be closed till Jan 5, becasue of the holidays. The owner of Medieval called me today apoligizeing, because they know you guys are already waiting for me to ship them out to you guys.

I'm going to extend the GB till Jan 31, becasue of this hold up. I can also offer refunds for those who do not want to wait till jan.

Just send me a pm, if you want a refund. sorry about this fellas.

What gains have been proven from this part?

I am interested and want to see some data.

Thanks

Rich

I am interested too, but also curious about dyno's or flow #s.

What size is the stock piece? this one is 2.5"? if nothing else at least seat of the pants impression?

FEEDBACK NEED!!!!

For those who have purchased this MS3 turbo Inlet from us, we would like you to send the Admin your review and reaction about our product. They have decided not renew our AV status, because some members seem to think Darkstar Motorsports does not exist, and is out to take everyone's money. Which I don't understand, becasue I have personally dropped off parts to local members in San Diego.

We will still ship out the inlets that have already been paid for, and we will still HONOR our $99 price till Jan 31.

If you could take a few seconds out your day and send Antoine a quick PM about your purchase. If our AV status is not renwed, then Darkstar Motorsports would not be able to contunine to bring High quality parts to you guys at a very low price.

You can go to this link below to PM him;

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/member.php?u=18

Hopefully we can get this whole AV status issued handled ASAP, I sent the admin(antoine) a copy of my CA business license/seller's permit earlier today to prove that Darkstar Motorsports is it's own company. I have been getting a lot of questions about it, so if you have any concerns feel free to PM me or call.

And if you live in San Diego, we can talk about it over lunch or a drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back