GI: Replacement exhaust manifold

Ok, thanks for all the input everyone. At this point I just want that damn manifold! Haha. I'll try emailing him and see what happens. Hopefully the world doesn't end next month and I get the manifold sooner than later.

Thanks for the heads up via PM, Rob...Any updates on your end?

In addition to everyone's advice, I would also note Wagonbacker9's advice as well from the other thread...

Any of you who paid through paypal via a credit card have a chance. Contact your credit card issuer and inform them that your purchase has not been received. Even if Paypal won't do squat, you have excellent buyer protection with your credit card. If Mastercard and Visa are barking at paypal their reply will be MUCH different than when you are. If you paid via a linked checking accout/debit card I would still try contacting your bank, but you'll likely have little luck.

Hmm, well it's really too bad, but Speed Circuit just called me yesterday saying that the EGR connection doesn't line up with the stock pipe so that they will have to cut it and extend it a little and kind of make it fit, sucks a lot.

Back