GI: Projector Headlights.

Hollywood2009 said:
It is very possible....hehe

I did it!

Hollywood2009

Looks good. Amazes me how much it changes the front end of your car. But thats good for you and all. Won't be in my case since I have the 00 DX and the 2 piece headlamp/cornerlamp deal. How hard was it to get yours done?

Well I did it myself... here is the thread CLICK ME

I am going to do a how-to but I have been so busy that I don't have to much time....

Hollywood2009

Hollywood2009 said:
Well I did it myself... here is the thread CLICK ME

I am going to do a how-to but I have been so busy that I don't have to much time....

Hollywood2009
your projector looks awesome!!! btw did you do something to your fog light as well?

steve_protege said:
l
l
l
l
V

Anyone know?
for fear of making any one sound/look dumb and i get called a know it all arsehole i hadn't responded...

WHY THE **** WOULDN"T IT WORK?!!!!!!! gah - my god actually have a look at the install how its done etc etc, now apply this to your own headlights, this is the sort of setup that would work on any car with open reflector based headlights, as to do this on fresnel prism sets just won't work, but as we don't have fresnels in our it doesn't matter, and will work

ok sorry i'm an arsehole again for pointing this out :p

Just wanted to make sure. Im never done anything custom to my car of this magnitude. I don't want to go and **** up my headlamps and not have them work afterwards. Im just being cautious. Thanks for the help.... I guess.

ahb11m said:
for fear of making any one sound/look dumb and i get called a know it all arsehole i hadn't responded...

WHY THE **** WOULDN"T IT WORK?!!!!!!! gah - my god actually have a look at the install how its done etc etc, now apply this to your own headlights, this is the sort of setup that would work on any car with open reflector based headlights, as to do this on fresnel prism sets just won't work, but as we don't have fresnels in our it doesn't matter, and will work

ok sorry i'm an arsehole again for pointing this out :p

umm yeah sorry , lookig back that was a bit harsh :p

hehe was in a bad mood the other day... should be easier to do with the single setup due to having more room to move on the reflector

Back