FS: VIS Evo CF Hood

Hood

I am very interested, how much would shipping be to 14226, my stocker is getting rusty and i want the evo one as the evo is my fave car. would it be possiable to do 500 with shipping cuz thats all i got

I am very interested, how much would shipping be to 14226, my stocker is getting rusty and i want the evo one as the evo is my fave car. would it be possiable to do 500 with shipping cuz thats all i got

I have tried to find somebody that would help me ship it, and from what I see it's not worth the hassle. I am not willing to pay for the shipping, and if I were to ask you to pay for it, you could just as easily get a new one for the same price. If you are in Texas, or close enough to come get it, I will help you to install it.

Houston is running thin on MSP enthusiasts.....hard to get rid of high price pieces like these. Just gotta wait it out.

. . . final price reduction for pick up only. . . $500 PM Me for details.

if I were to ship it to more or less anywhere, it would kill me in shipping fees. If you were to pay for shipping, I would be rippin you off cause you could get a brand new one for $700.

First of all, bump for a good hood!

Shipping is pretty lame, I had my bc-2 kit for sale for 6 months and had to pass up many buyers, it sucked.

I ended up having someone pick up the front, and shipped the sides($18) and rear($112).

Have you already checked up shipping?

Last edited:
First of all, bump for a good hood!

Shipping is pretty gay, I had my bc-2 kit for sale for 6 months and had to pass up many buyers, it sucked.

I ended up having someone pick up the front, and shipped the sides($18) and rear($112).

Have you already checked up shipping?

yeah, I got quoted over $200

do u have the rain guard. ill buy that from u....or if u know where i can get the rain guard from...bump1!!

do u have the rain guard. ill buy that from u....or if u know where i can get the rain guard from...bump1!!

My wife tossed that by mistake. She swears that she thought that was part of the packing and that I didn't need it anymore. To say the least, I didn't talk to her for a week.

have you checked with Greyhound to see if they can ship?

bump for an awesome hood.., just lost mine 3 weeks ago.... would pick it up if it was local....

Dude! WTF! R u still selling O wat? I told ya ill buy this hood from ya

Yeah ho, but u don't want me to sell it to you, you want me to give it to you. Well, for the price you want, that's practically giving it away. Homie don't play that. (321fu)

Back