FS: VIS Evo CF Hood

alca0811

:
06 MS6
Hey guys, unfortunately I am beginning the parting out process for my car. I am going to be trading it in for something a bit bigger. My loss is your gain. I don't want to ship this hood because shipping would rape not only me, but also the buyer. I want to find it a good home though.

The hood is in great shape. I only had it on my car since April/May time frame. The only flaw on it is a slight rock chip on the grate where the opening is. Can totally be fixed with a little bit of spray paint. I am looking to get $600 OBO. PM me for questions. Please feel free to check out my other FS thread to be appearing very soon.

PS. I will take some better pictures tomorrow in the sunlight.

Attachments

• DSC00481.JPG
    DSC00481.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00483.JPG
    DSC00483.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 115
bump for a good hood, i got one and it practically weighs nothing, great heat ventilation too.

Thanks for the bump dude. This is my favorite mod of the car and it really hurts to get rid of it. Bump for good offers.

daytime pics. second pic is of the rock chip on the grate.

Attachments

• DSC00493.JPG
    DSC00493.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00495.JPG
    DSC00495.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00496.JPG
    DSC00496.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 85
i wouldnt trade it in with the car, specially if you have the stocker still

I really don't want to. I would like to give her a good home (hint). I just don't know if it would be in my/buyer's best interest to ship it to the other side of God's green Earth.

I really don't want to. I would like to give her a good home (hint). I just don't know if it would be in my/buyer's best interest to ship it to the other side of God's green Earth.

well if your going to give her a good home... (hint) haha

you can fix the grate with some spray paint, fyi. did you get your hood re-cleared?

mine started to fade after a year. looks good though.

yeah I was going to do the grate with spray paint, but got too busy with everything else in the world. Haven't gotten it recleared because it has only really seen the light of day for a grand total of 3 months.

well, yeah. That is the plan. I just don't want to be stuck with a hood that doesn't fit anything that I have.

Back