FS: TWM Short Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know.. I was skeptical when I bought a set of eibach springs for my other car from an ebay vendor for $99 (going rate was $200+) but they drop shipped direct from eibach.

The TWM deal could be legit.

That said, assuming it's not, this is a good deal on a great shifter.

I dont know.. I was skeptical when I bought a set of eibach springs for my other car from an ebay vendor for $99 (going rate was $200+) but they drop shipped direct from eibach.

The TWM deal could be legit.

That said, assuming it's not, this is a good deal on a great shifter.

Those shifters are not legit. I confirmed it with TWM.

Come on, someone should pick this up for $135.90 to your door. I will even throw in a tube of white lithium so you can lube it up yourself at install!

^Glad you were able to sell that awesome shifter.

Just so you guys know, laraw sent us the link via email and I had a chance to look at it. This ebay vendor makes cheap knockoffs of our products and then posts them as genuine TWM products when they are not. We've reported this seller in the past but he keeps on coming back with new accounts and new company names, all coincidentally operating out of San Diego California.

Regardless, the shifter on ebay for $135 is a cheap knockoff, and the one sold by mazdaspeedster3 is the real deal.

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

thanks Patrick. I loved the shifter more than almost any of my mods. Unreal benefit to the car! Now I only hope my car sells fast cause this stock shifter sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back