FS: TWM Short Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazdaspeed3. 2008
Sold

This is all I have left (unless someone is looking for a Cobb RSB and AWR MM). $125 plus shipping (fits in 10.90 flat rate USPS box)...

fd569e1f.jpg

Minus shift knob and bushings.

Last edited:
yea thats what i am talking about...same thing isnt it? if youre telling me to get on it, im not in the market for a sts heh

So your on my thread then because your trying to stop me from selling mine and get others to buy the one on ebay? Thanks!

My question would be this; if TWM on a group buy is only discounting them to $191 how and who is getting that many for $135? Can we say flawed productions that didnt pass quality control but are sold as is on ebay? No thanks!

My question would be this; if TWM on a group buy is only discounting them to $191 how and who is getting that many for $135? Can we say flawed productions that didnt pass quality control but are sold as is on ebay? No thanks!

Or perhaps the ones on eBay are knock-offs, being sold as genuine.

I just went onto TWM's eBay account and their shifter is going for no less than $224.95 (with an offer option).

Your price is more than fair IMO.

Yes, I just spoke with TWM on this issue and the ones on eBay for $135.xx (etc.) are all knock-offs.

Do I need the bushings that come with it or can I use the ones I have on there now? And the oem shift knob will fit on it right?

The bushing are seperate, you can either get TWM bushings or SU or even just keep what you have. A lot of people like it with the bushings though, they are cheap, $19. OEM knob and everything fits, this simply replaces the stock shifter. Shortens the hieght and throws.

jus to let you know, ebay has new twm ss with bushings for $135

You failed at price bashing.

GLWS mazdaspeedster3. I have the Mazda3 NA TWM SS and the throws are nice and short, quality is great. Stock knob threads onto the short shifter perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back