FS: Protege MP3 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

p5power

protege 5. hells ya.
:
2002 Mazda Protege5
FS: Protege MP3 Wheels -- SOLD!

I bought these wheels several years ago when I was still in school. I put them in my parents garage, and planned to pull them out and paint them once I saved enough cash to invest in some good rubber. Long story short, that never happened - the wheels got buried amongst my dad's "stuff", and the cash for tires went to other things (aka student loans).

So for the last 3 years these wheels have been doing nothing but collecting dust in the garage. I finally pulled them out because I need to get some money saved up for a new ride.

The wheels are in excellent shape, with only some minor scuff marks along the outer lips of 3 of the 4 wheels. See example pic below. These marks are hard to notice from 2 feet away and could easily be fixed by another coat of paint. No curb rash here!

They also come with all the center caps and appropriate mounting screws.

Since I've done nothing to these things, I'm only looking to get what I paid for them in return.

4 Wheels, 4 Center Caps -- SOLD!

IMG_6987.JPG

Example scuff mark
IMG_6997.JPG

Center Caps and Mounting Screws
IMG_7014.JPG

Last edited:
id love these wheels . good luck with the sale.

To bad i dont have money to spend on these right now

These wheels look awesome on P5's. They're not as common as the MSP wheels, which is why I think they're so great.

The bronze never did it for me (it doesn't really mesh well with the yellow on my p5), but they would look sweet with some of the other paint colors (black, white, blue...etc).

Help a guy out...I need some cash to fund my next car!!

Too bad the center caps were painted..

That's how I got them. I was actually going to keep them red after I painted the wheels. Figured I'd keep the red with yellow color scheme i had going with the rest of my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back